The Archaeological museum which housed the exposition “Veliko Tarnovo – the capital of Bulgaria XII – XIV c.” is situated westward to the square of “Saedinenie”.
ARCHITECTURAL RESERVE “TSAREVETS”
8:00 – 19:00(april-october)
9:00 – 17:00(november-march)
The visitors access is interrupt 1 hour before the end of working time.
MUSEUM OF THE BULGARIAN REVIVAL AND CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY
The development of the Christian art during the period of Ottoman domination is presented in the east part of the first floor.
MUSEUM OF PRISON
The museum of prison is situated to the south of the Museum of the Bulgarian Revival and Constituent Assembly. It was built in the middle of the XIX th c. It worked as a prison to 1954.
MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY HISTORY
The Museum of contemporary history is situated next to the prison – museum. In the one of the halls is presented the temporary exposition “Veliko Tarnovo and the Bulgarian state system”.
“TSAREVGRAD TURNOV” – MULTIMEDIA VISITOR CENTRER
Tsarevgrad Tarnov Multimedia visitor centre is located near the Tsarevets hill.